Common Household Problems
Every house and situation are different, so when you contact us, an engineer will talk to you and gather all the information necessary to arrive to an agreed quotation. You can therefore rest assured there will be no hidden cost.
- There will be occasions where you simply need help from the “experts” in your home. Perhaps you’ve got Internet connection problems and your broadband provider have just told you that your line is fine after testing. Wireless home networking is often challenging to address and needs the right attention to make it run smoothly.
- Nowadays more people are setting up home media streaming to several points in the house. We can advise and supply the kit and set everything up for you.
- Security is also a concern for many households. We have vast experience in surveillance system installation and setup. Please get in touch with us for a competitive quote.
- You may have urgent virus or slow running computer problems and can’t leave your house. In this case, we can just send an engineer without a reconnaissance visit.
- Worried about backing up your machine? Maybe you’d like an hour tuition on using your computer, or specific programmes.
In all cases it’s best to just pick up the phone and call our friendly team on 020 7099 4577 or e-mail: email@example.com
How We Charge
We charge £100 per hour. Minimum charge is one hour which includes the call out fee, so if a problem is fixed in 15 minutes then the engineer will spend the next 45 minutes checking over your computer/s and tuning up if required.
After the initial hour we charge in 15 minutes increments, so for example 1 hour 45 minutes will cost £175.
When you first call to give us your details we’ll ask you for credit or debit card number. We will process the fee for one hour’s labour and then when the engineer has finished he will ask you to sign a worksheet. If there is any extra time to pay for over the initial hour we will call you to arrange the payment.
Sometimes things don’t go as planned. Should you experience a recurrence of the problem our engineer fixed, or the installation that was completed is not functioning as intended or has developed teething problems, providing that you inform us within 5 working days of job completion, we will then return to rectify the original issue for free.
At this stage any additional work required that was not part of the original home visit specification will be charged at normal rates.